INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COMPLAINT POLICY
At [badbunnystore], we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect the same from our users. This policy outlines the procedures for reporting and addressing allegations of copyright infringement on our eCommerce platform. The policy is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and provides a process for removing allegedly infringing material from our site.
Procedures for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been copied and made available on our platform without your permission, you may submit a complaint to us. To do so, please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information that will allow us to locate the material on our platform;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the complaint is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on their behalf.
Submitting the Complaint:
The complaint should be sent to our designated copyright agent at the following email address: [belledelphineofficial ].
Removal of Infringing Material:
Upon receipt of a valid complaint, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and take appropriate steps to notify the user who posted the material. If the user believes that the material was removed in error, they may submit a counter-notice to us.
A user who has had material removed due to an infringement complaint may submit a counter-notice to us if they believe that the material was removed in error. The counter-notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user;
- Identification of the material that was removed and the location where it previously appeared;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed in error;
- The user’s name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which their address is located, or if their address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which [belledelphineofficial ] may be found, and that they will accept service of process from the person who submitted the original complaint or an agent of such person.
Submitting the Counter-Notice:
The counter-notice should be sent to our designated copyright agent at the following email address: [[email protected]].
At [badbunnystore], we are committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others and will promptly address any valid complaints related to copyright infringement. If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.